Have a tree that needs picking?
We are flexible and try to schedule harvests at a time that is convenient for the homeowner. We can pick evenings or weekends if that is preferable.
Please keep the following in mind:
- We will contact you prior to your tree(s) being picked.
- You do not need to be home when we come to pick your tree(s).
- In years with an great abundance of fruit and/or a lack of volunteer availability, we can’t guarantee that we will be able to pick all the trees that are registered. If you haven’t heard from us, it is best to contact us a week or more before your fruit is ripe to let us know you’d like us to schedule a harvest. You can email us at http://email@example.com or call us at 250-851-6111.
If you can pick your own fruit and are just wondering what to do with it, we can help!
- If the fruit is damaged or overripe we have several small farmers who might love to feed it to their pigs or chickens.
- If the fruit is edible we have several locations where you can drop off your boxes of picked fruit to be eaten by those in need.
If you have more than one tree and they ripen…
- at the same time, please tell us in the notes section and we will allow enough time to pick all the trees in one harvest.
- at different times, please schedule each pick separately.
Register your Tree Today!